10 months ago
Our client, the leading energy supplier in Ireland is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will have responsibility for developing, executing and reporting on digital marketing strategies as part of a multichannel proposition for their customer base. This is a key role to support in delivering optimum digital customer experiences and communications as part of an integrated channel strategy, to retain their market leadership position and reward and retain loyal residential and business customers.
· Develop and execute a fully integrated digital marketing strategy that clearly supports the brand strategy, maintaining its market leadership position and delivering on key business objectives across customer satisfaction, lead generation and reduced cost to serve.
· Develop and implement a clear innovative customer led marketing channel strategy, supporting the migration of customers to online services and communications, to achieve agreed traffic and sales targets by distribution channel.
· Champion customer first thinking across the business, using consumer insights and analytics, to influence and shape the development of digital services and communications to ensure new propositions provide simple solutions for customers.
· Align digital marketing strategy with overall brand and marketing strategy ensuring our content marketing plan supports brand and business objectives as part of an overall integrated plan.
· In collaboration with the Business Intelligence team, support the development of a bespoke Data Driven Marketing System, a learning engine with an integrated campaign management platform to derive next best activity and optimum channel mix to reduce acquisition costs, reduce churn, increase net present value, upsells and NPS.
· Ensure social media customer care is delivered to the highest standard and all agents are delivering on agreed service levels and agreed KPIs.
· Evaluate and report on digital marketing performance, clearly articulating the customer dynamics in context with their overall multi- channel communications and service strategy.
· Leverage, report and maximise return on investment from digital marketing investments.
· Lead the digital upskilling of the wider marketing team to ensure the optimum level of and distribution of digital capability for a marketing organisation serving consumers in a digital world.
· Lead, manage and motivate a team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Experience in development of marketing and branding strategy with digital integration for a multichannel communications and service environment
· Experience in the development, execution of digital marketing and social media strategies to support brand, sponsorships and new products and services for business and residential customers
· Ability to lead, collaborate and motivate external agencies to develop the most effective creative for campaigns
· Proven ability to drive return on investment from digital marketing activity
· Strong experience in managing teams and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
· Strong customer service and understanding ethos
· Digital marketing qualification desirable
· Experience working with a service brand, rather than product
· Evidence of strategic thinking
· Proven ability to secure buy in and support with new initiatives to enhance the customer experience
· Evidence of championing digital communications and service and migrating customers through benefit led initiatives.
· Solutions focused, can do attitude.
Honours Degree in marketing or business
Digital Marketing Qualification Desirable and relevant work experience