40,000 - 45000
A Digital Marketing Executive is required to join a fast-paced marketing team with ownership of all the digital operations based in West Dublin. Reporting to the Head of Marketing Communications, you will develop new digitally driven ideas and ensuring the brand is at the forefront of innovative digital communications.
What you will do:
- Responsibility for the planning and execution of key functionality and content websites, working closely with agencies and colleagues in Marketing, Product, and IT.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience team (CEX) to ensure the online journey is a seamless experience.
- Implement a strong SEO programme to ensure optimisation for key brand & search terms.
- Develop a fully integrated digital marketing strategy that will deliver on key business objectives across customer acquisition, retention, customer satisfaction and brand awareness.
- Work with agency on all AdWords campaigns to optimise spend and performance based on identified insights.
- Ownership of reporting and insights from reporting platforms including Google Analytics, Einstein Analytics, Salesforce and others.
- Responsible for the consistent online presence and promotions for the Value Chain Department, through Search, Display, Social, and other online channels, including biweekly reporting.
- Manage social media platforms.
- Keep on top of the latest social media and digital marketing trends and drive new ideas for best practice
- Create and deliver a content-marketing strategy to be agreed with the Head of Marketing Communications
What you need to do the job:
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience, including developing and executing digital campaigns that support wider business objectives
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience with SEO (on-page, off-page, technical)
- Understanding of digital marketing for lead generation
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of different colleagues and stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of Google AdWords
- Strong attention to detail, proactive and strategic driven
Strong salary/benefits on offer and support for further education • Flexible working hours • 25 days holiday with the ability to purchase additional holiday day