Dublin 11, Ireland
almost 5 years ago
A little bit about our client.....
Our client is a family owned business and one of Dublin's best known FMCG companies. The role will include creating and implementing email campaigns, designing and updating website graphics, creating new webpages, support their social media channels and the ongoing development of their websites.
The role involves.....
- Liaising with our clients Marketing and Design colleagues to agree content for their email campaigns.
- Ensuring marketing campaigns are executed effectively on their webshop and brochure sites. Creating digital assets (banner ads, buttons etc.) and updating websites using their CMS. Also supporting execution of campaigns on their social media channels.
- Designing and creating web pages to support key initiatives (e.g. seasonal offers / ranges, customer events, local activity).
- Liaising with suppliers to implement brand specific campaigns on their websites (e.g. confirm artwork guidelines, setup website banners / buttons, create online entry forms).
- Testing their websites to ensure they are working correctly.
- Ensuring best practice content management is implemented on their website to drive SEO.
- Supporting the ongoing development of their brochure and ecommerce websites.
- Monitoring website performance and digital marketing results to identify opportunities for improvement.
Technical skills you need to have.....
- Experience using graphic design tools (e.g. Photoshop).
- Good html skills, including using html editing tools (e.g. Dreamweaver)
- Experience using email marketing tools and content management solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to check accuracy and quality of own work.
- Good working knowledge of SEO principles and analytic tools.
- Proven track record working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Passionate about web design/digital marketing and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Good interpersonal and communication trends.
Knowledge of CSS and multimedia design.
Understanding of mobile web development techniques