Dublin 17, Ireland
Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager
about 4 years ago
My client, one of Ireland's longest established FMCG brands is seeking a Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager with 3-5 years experience to join their team.
This is a permanent role and comes with an attractive salary plus benefits for the right candidate. This role requires a deep technical understanding of illustrator, indesign, Photoshop, Premier Pro (video editing), Wordpress (website) and Print knowledge and the role is to Lead the development of the brand across a broad range of design, digital and multimedia projects including e-commerce, eCRM, video production, social media, product development.
- Design and delivery of digital marketing and social media plan
- Create, develop and manage communication content and campaigns for social media
- Design and delivery of e-commerce plan and activities
- Creating content and copy for consumer emails, newsletters etc
- Shoot and edit videos as part of a multimedia communication strategy
- Support marketing events
- Other Marketing activities and projects
- A minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and all Social Media platforms.
- Strong track record of achievement and experience of working on consumer facing brands
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Excellent understanding of content and latest digital marketing and social media trends.
- Ability to effectively manage online communities.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-starter - ability to work to deadlines and manage and deliver projects without supervision
- Excellent understanding of design, digital marketing and consumer trends, their potential and their limitations
- Ability to work as part of team
- To carry out any other reasonable duties commensurate with this role.
If you are curious to learn contact the Digital Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us on 01-6909719