Dublin , Ireland
€40,000 - €44,000
over 1 year ago
We are working with a large corporate in Dublin West as they are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Analyst to join their team for the next 10 months.
Working directly with the Segment Marketing Manager for Consumer, the person in this role will be given the opportunity to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of the companies online marketing strategy. The person in this role will be ambitious, hard-working and willing to go the extra mile.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support the development, implementation and evaluation of the digital marketing and social media strategy
- Manage all PPC campaigns including budget, adwords set up, optimisation and reporting
- Develop strong partnerships with media and creative agencies to support the delivery of effective digital campaigns and have the ability to negotiate when necessary with media agencies
- Lead the development and on-going management of the weekly digital tracker to maximise the brands online presence
- Work with their media agency to ensure on-going campaign optimisation and report coordination
- Develop a consistent content strategy for all social channels in line with the brand, messaging and key business objectives
- Track and report on SEO performance only via monthly report
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with experience across multiple platforms: Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms
- The ability to manage a budget and negotiate costing with third party suppliers
- Knowledge of analytics & reporting
- Understanding of content strategy
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment
- The ability to multitask, prioritise tasks and switch between duties
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager on email@example.com
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.