almost 7 years ago
Digital Insights Executive
Ireland’s leading energy brand who has a very active Digital Team and now wishes to recruit a Digital Insights Executive
The successful candidate will be a key member of the team. They will gather customer digital behavioural data and derive insights to optimise customer experience and business value. The Digital Insights Executive will be our lead digital contributor to informing how we best
- Optimise Customer digital journeys
- Grow our sales and service digital conversion rates
- Responsible for on-going digital tracking strategy
- Analyse data to evaluate and optimize site performance.
- Creating weekly and monthly reports
- Capture and display data in clear, simple dashboards with actionable insights that link back to activities of the team and can be easily adopted by the organization , leading ultimately to business growth
- Reporting dashboards, to interface with media partners to consolidate measurement reporting across all digital channels.
- Providing customer insights and recommendations (actionable insights)
- Setting up and managing frameworks for A/B testing and personalisation programmes
- Responsible for digital experience analytics
- Training and mentoring internal team members
- A Marketing Qualification, at minimum degree level, a distinct advantage
- A relevant Digital qualification essential.
- Proficient in digital analytics, including web analytics with tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Webtrends
- Experienced in digital test design and implementation with digital targeting tools (Adobe, Webtrends, X+1, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager a distinct advantage
- Experience with Click Tale or other customer experience analytics
- Experience with automation software a distinct advantage
- Experience with Adwords, DoubleClick and other advertising platforms
- Experience with Enhanced E Commerce or eCommerce
Does this Digital Insights Executive Job sound like you? Apply NOW for more info.
Please get in touch with Leanne Bradley at Alternatives Group.
lbradley @ alternatives.ie or (01) 6909718
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.