Based on experience
4 months ago
Digital Content Manager
This is a solid opportunity for a digital content manager who loves creating engaging, commercial and client focussed content. Key to this role is supporting the business in the development of content that highlights key client issues with the ability to translate technical advice into understandable thought leadership and digital content. In this role you will work with the marketing and business development team to develop content strategy, plans and deliverables to support the overall marketing strategy, and work effectively with teams and senior leaders across the business to create compelling content that will position them as the leaders in the marketplace.
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team to develop, lead, and continuously refine a content strategy, roadmap, and calendar that supports the delivery of the business’s marketing plans against key target audiences.
- Collaborate with internal key stakeholders and subject matter experts to co-create engaging and insightful contents
- Transform complex technical contents into clear, engaging and visually appealing style
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of quality and tone of voice, for all channels including collateral, digital, social media, newsletters, and press.
- Ensure local content leverages and aligns with global marketing content strategies to deliver best in class executions .
- Manage content strategy & content lifecycle including creation, optimisation, delivery, evaluation and audit of existing content
- Optimize website copy and landing pages to drive organic traffic and boost organic search visibility using SEO best practices
- Stay abreast of industry best practices for content strategy and integrate learnings into the overall marketing strategy
- Be involved in all aspects of the content and campaign creation process: research, marketing briefing, channel strategy, production, activation/distribution and analytics.
- Create, edit and re-package technical content and thought leadership for deployment across online formats including web, video, infographics, social media, and webcasts.
- Develop a roster of external agencies and/or copywriters to support the requirement for scale at points in time. Oversee the quality of content produced by this network.
- Build and maintain relationships within key business leaders and their teams and act as an ambassador for the marketing team.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following experience:
- At least four years’ experience in digital marketing and multi-channel content management with an excellent knowledge of SEO.
- Demonstrated track record of working collaboratively with creative teams (designers, developers etc.) to create effective copy for successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience in using a content management system (specifically Adobe Experience Manager CMS). Experience with marketing automation software would also be an advantage.
- Experience developing B2B marketing and/or integrated content across multiple channels
- Experience of working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be desirable.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience in creating copy for a range of online/ digital channels. Demonstrated ability to translate, edit and re-package technical content into engaging content formats.
- Very strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.