Digital content assistant
almost 3 years ago
Digital Content Assistant
Employment Type: Permanent
Department: Digital Media
Reports To: Digital Media Manager
Are you someone who likes to make it happen, make it better and make it fun? If so, our company offers you an excellent opportunity to do really interesting work and develop a career in a dynamic and innovative environment that is all about making you and our business successful.
So, who are we and what do we do? A global performance nutrition and ingredients group with leading market positions in cheese, whey proteins, sports nutrition and micronutrient premixes.
This role will involve implementing the content calendar, publishing, copywriting, community management, campaign management, reporting, & provide general support for the wider digital media team.
The ideal candidate will be extremely detail-oriented, be comfortable managing and working through multiple CMS platforms that require HTML and CSS attributes.
• Identify and plan a content calendar and publication schedule.
• Manage the copywriting and production of digital and social assets as per the schedule.
• Proactively ‘hunt’ for content to ensure the pulse of the brand experience is echoed in all digital content.
• Repurpose content to ensure it is appropriate in terms of SEO.
• Produce weekly performance reports to communicate the impact of efforts towards social/content KPI’s & opportunities to optimize.
Requirements & qualifications:
• 1-3 years’ experience of managing the publication of website content.
• Must be creative, organized, and be able to clearly communicate timelines to business teams.
• Analytical and be able to use data to support KPIs and for on-going optimization recommendations and execution.
• Self-motivated, creative, collaborative and interested in emerging digital trends.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills: written, spoken, & listening.
• Experience with HTML and CSS.
• Web publishing experience on one of the following platforms: Word press, Drupal or Hybris.
• Strong written language and writing capability.
• BBs / BSc in Journalism or a Digital Media related qualification.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then contact email@example.com or 01-6909717
- Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs