Dublin , Ireland
11 months ago
Digital Marketing Specialist required for dynamic FMCG business.
I’m looking for a driven and ambitious digital marketing specialist who will come on board and join an international food business that is in the process of global domination.
In this role you’ll have to have hands on digital marketing strategy experience as well as the ability to build and foster strong working relationships with your colleagues and external agencies. It’s a broad role that will suit someone with heaps on initiative and energy who enjoys working across every element of digital strategy.
What you will be doing..
This is a permanent role where you’ll be joining a really talented and passionate marketing team. The company is an Irish owned success story that has had huge commercial achievements over the past few years and you’ll be working closely with a tight knit team in continuing to grow this success at an international level. In order to achieve this you would work on several key things:
- Grow and drive organic social media presence across all social media platforms working closely with the digital agency based in the UK.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns to target consumers in a cost effective and strategic way.
- Develop a unified tone of voice across all online communications.
- Project manage new website build and landing pages for different products and promotions.
- Become a customer expert and help with annual marketing strategies providing competitive insights and hindsight learnings.
- Alight with key business partners throughout the organisation on digital marketing strategies and goals.
- Partner with customer care management teams to ensure effective knowledge sharing and incorporation of best practices.
The experience and skill set required
They are looking for someone with at least 3-5 years’ digital marketing experience with experience in every element of digital marketing with an emphasis on social media, SEO, content writing and analytics. They also require that you hold a BA or Masters in marketing or Business. You should have a proven track record in strategy implementation and exceptional communication skills.
So if you are a results driven and ambitious digital marketing professional then get in touch with Faye to find out more with your CV.
About Alternatives Group
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Faye Constance email@example.com or call 01 6618889
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance