€32,000 - €39,000
about 1 year ago
Our client, a leading Irish utilities provider is seeking an experienced Digital Analyst for a 2 year fixed term contract. This role will report into the Digital Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities include the following:
- To monitor, analyse, measure and report on digital development and marketing activity across all channels - based on analysis and measurement, provide insights and recommendations that will feed into the business, marketing and digital strategies as well as a process of continual digital improvement.
- Understand and use corporate and business objectives to design, develop and execute suitable measurement strategies - develop KPI's and use methodical/performance analysis to influence business, marketing and digital strategies.
- Make use of a suite of quantitive and qualitative online analytical tools to analyse and report on key metrics. Deliver regular reporting documentation and presentations to Group functions and business units. Identify the potential to introduce new methodologies and tools to continually improve analytical procedure and performance. Using available data sources deep dive and troubleshoot performance issues and propose methodical optimisation strategies including SEO and test.
- Benchmark performance across all digital channels - paid, earned and owned. Analyse and interpret trends and competitors to provide actionable insights based on analytics data.
- Design and develop ROI models for digital activity. Perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of digital activities.
- Analyse online user experience and behaviour, conversion data and user journeys. Use a suite of tools and user behaviour analysis methodologies to develop actionable insights and recommendations.
- Assist in the education of Group functions and business units of the benefits and importance on online measurement and analysis and the optimisation of digital performance.
- Degree level or higher in Digital Analytics or related discipline desirable.
- 2-3 years in a similar role
- Experience working with people in various levels in an organisation
- High level of experience working with analytical software e.g. Google Analytics, social media analytics software - Facebook , Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Instagram etc, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck plus Qualitative digital analytics tools. Paid and earned digital media analysis. Data analysis.
For further information please contact Joan Fahey on 01 661 8889 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions: Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.