over 3 years ago
Reporting into the Head of Donor Marketing you will be responsible for;
- Leading cross-functional projects using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimisation opportunities
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data-automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics to support key business decisions
- Make an active contribution to the delivery of the strategic plan through advanced mining of the supporter database
- Inform communications planning and targeting with timely provision of information and recommendations through mining of key trends & insights
- Work with the marketing team to analyse the performance of campaigns, segments & targets to inform future targeting, reporting & proposition development
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the database is fit for purpose to deliver unit needs through continuous improvement and development
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.