almost 3 years ago
A large corporate in in Dublin city centre is seeking a senior base manager to develop plans which will move the business into a customer centric communications approach.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with cross-functional teams to understand the customer base, how they interact with the business and what are their needs
- Deliver campaigns via various channels based on understanding of the customer which drive ROI
- Ensure the CVM strategy is aligned to the overall customer, product and marketing strategy
- Apply customer intelligence and segmentation strategies to the customer base; work with cross-functional colleagues to determine actions for both inbound and outbound customer communications
- Continually review, assess and plan on-going communications
To be considered for this position, you must have experience working in a high-volume CRM function where your role was responsible for base management. Experience working in a highly regulated environment is essential.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 85 1612262
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.