D 3, Ireland
5 months ago
Customer Marketing Manager, EMEA – 12 month contractThis a fantastic opportunity to join one of Dublin’s leading tech companies, working in a global marketing role where you will have the best marketing technologies at your fingertips within a collaborative and innovative environment. You will be developing and implementing B2B marketing campaigns that generate awareness, leads and help accelerate customer adoption including cross sell and upsell programs, event management and lead generation programs.
Your key responsibilities…
- Develop marketing campaigns to support the commercial sales teams within the EMEA Market
- Manage day-to-day campaign activities including working with cross-functional and virtual teams to drive execution against objectives and deadlines
- Develops campaign ideas and demand generation content/deliverables for designated projects and act as a lead to execute product-specific campaigns
- Take the lead for internal and external communication on campaign status reports, areas of campaign growth/weakness, ROI/partner reports, optimisation strategies and campaign recommendations
Who you’ll be:
- 5-7 years relevant experience in B2B marketing for technology brands
- Proven track record of planning and executing innovative, results-driven demand generation campaigns, including content syndication, webinars and email
- Passion for gaining insights into customer needs and translating those needs into effective marketing programs
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, Silverpop etc.
- Self-motivated, innovative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical
- Strong time management, resource management and project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Practical self-starter with strong initiative and ability to function independently
- Highly technical with a strong analytical mind-set and the ability to measure KPI’s
- Comfortable working in a global environment within a remote team
Contact Joan Fahey, Head of Alternatives Panel at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 01 661 8889
We break new ground in marketing, digital, data and customer talent solutions. We help businesses thrive and people develop great careers.
Alternatives. First to the future, ensuring you are too.