45,000 - 55,000
Customer Marketing Manger required for leading FMCG distributor based in Dublin 15. Joining a newly formed Marketing team, reporting into the Strategic Development Manager for this privately owned firm, the successful applicant will take responsibility for a range of Retail and Wholesale Marketing duties. You will work closely with the Senior Sales Team and enjoy preparing and presenting Trade Marketing proposals.
This is a newly created role and will offer the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to gain extensive insight FMCG brand marketing.
Day to day duties include
- Development and execution of customer marketing plans, for portfolio of agency brands, in line with annual brand and commercial objectives.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person in the business who manages and tracks all aspect of brand performance (sku distribution/performance by customer, sales vs budget, spend vs sales, distribution and promotion tracking, ROI on activations, etc.)
- Manage brand principal relationships – strategic alignment, brand assets and tools, performance review reporting, NPD funnel.
- Work closely with commercial team to plan, coordinate and evaluate trade marketing activations, across key customers and channels of trade.
- Support sales team on an on-going basis, by developing comprehensive sales decks, including brand and category insights, and trade marketing proposals for presentation at key retailer meetings for range reviews and brand updates.
- Support and educate field sales team with a toolkit of materials to facilitate sell-in, trade and visibility activations; to effectively prioritise and drive strategic brand and commercial objectives.
- Development and sourcing of brand support materials as required, management of agency relationships for same (design, print etc).
- 5 years previous FMCG sales and marketing experience
- Understanding and appreciation for retail brand management
- Prior experience in working with or as part of a field sales unit
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Competitive Salary, pension, mobile and laptop
- Flexible working – (Hybrid model 2-3 days in office 2-3 days from home)
- Parking (office based in Dublin 15)