over 3 years ago
Customer Marketing Manager - Modern Retail
Off Trade Business Unit
Based in Dublin
Reporting to the Customer Marketing Controller, the Customer Marketing Manager (Modern Retail) will fully exploit all consumer, shopper and customer insight within a defined group of customers. This individual will drive the category value for our customers, allowing us to achieve the objectives laid out in commercial brand plans & customer specific account plans. The Customer Marketing Manager will champion the shopper by delivering shopper insight expertise within the business unit and to our customers. This person will also be responsible for delivery of budgeted volume/Value (Customer and Brand specific) through ownership and delivery of a shopper and category Customer plan.
- Full responsibility for the creation and delivery of annual customer specific activity plans, incorporating WOW TTL activity & innovative Customer bespoke initiatives that deliver on both the Customer & Business growth objectives.
- Drive the annual planning agenda with Key Accounts and Customers, ensuring the timely development of Joint Business Plans (JBPs) whilst challenging the status quo.
- Work closely with the Category Manager and the Shopper Marketing Manager (Insights), generate further in-depth customer specific shopper understanding by identifying and profiling shopper behaviour at format level and developing a plan to capitalize on fully understood shopper missions
- Work closely with the Category Manager and the Shopper Marketing Manager (Insights) to generate in-depth customer specific shopper understanding, by identifying and profiling shopper behaviour at format level and develop a plan to capitalize on appropriate shopper missions
- Lead bespoke & innovative Customer specific initiatives and champion the shopper agenda within the business unit by both providing insight-driven direction and influencing future development of brand and channel strategy.
- Provide full direction to the Modern Retail Key Account team on all shopper and marketing insight, ensuring that all activity within the account considers the consumer, shopper and customer.
- Lead the development of customer specific POP in close collaboration with the Activations Team and ensure clear communication of this strategy to all stakeholders together with full post evaluation of effectiveness.
- In conjunction with the Activations Team support the Field Sales Team in ensuring full execution of POP vision in trade through the development of sales tools.
- Lead the category review process with key customers ensuring a focus on driving category value through compelling Consumer & Shopper insights.
- Full responsibility for leading the evaluation of all customer specific initiatives using customer specific data and insight.
- Forge collaborative relationships with key internal functions; commercial, marketing, finance & international customer marketing contacts
- Develop relationships with key external customer contacts; Buyers, Marketing Managers, Category Managers, Field & Logistics.
This is a customer facing role and may be out of office average 2 to 3 days per week