over 4 years ago
This is a senior role within our Client’s marketing team and reports to the Head of Brand and Marketing Communications.
You will be responsible for the strategy, creation and execution of creative briefs above, below and through the line, shared from the brand team and internal stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Mentor, develop and lead a first class creative team to consistently deliver against marketing briefs.
- First class creative thinking and design across brand, devices, sponsorship and channel marketing.
- Conceptualise, design and produce integrated campaigns creatively bringing to life copy and design to create outstanding creative that delivers against commercial KPI`s
- Budget Management
- Stakeholder Management
Key requirements include:
- Experience as a lead designer within an agency or a corporate environment
- Experience in team management
- A proven ability to work well with multiple stakeholders across the business
- A huge passion for brands and marketing
- Proven leadership and team building skills
- Commercial acumen
- Expert knowledge of Creative Suite. In-design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat. Knowledge of Premier Pro, AfterEffects, HTML and CSS would be a bonus