about 1 year ago
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will work with a range of major brands & key segments within the FMCG sector. This contract offers the opportunity to oversee the strategic development of large corporate communications projects, working with a range of senior stakeholders.
The Key Functions:
• Lead a team of 4-5 communications specialists, in the delivery of a range of corporate communications plans.
• Drive the strategic development of corporate communication plans and oversee execution of these plans by your team
• Reporting into the Marketing Director with a dotted line to the CEO, you will be responsible in overseeing crisis management, opinion pieces, speeches etc.
• Management of PR Agencies where you will oversee the activations of large corporate brand projects.
• Liaise with a range of Govt. Bodies and press offices where you are their key point of contact.
• Work cross-functionally with the Marketing team in overseeing the rollout of corporate brand projects.
Experience You Will Need to Bring:
• Extensive experience within a large Corporate organisation managing key External Corporate Communications projects
• Team management of at least two direct reports and full ownership of agency management and media
• Clear achievements in the delivery of corporate communications strategies, working cross-functionally with key stakeholders.
• Excellent media management, budget management and relationship management skills where you are worked with govt. bodies and media.
• Available for a contract position from May 2019.
Salary for this position is up to €75,000.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sorcha Coleman on 01 6618889 or firstname.lastname@example.org