Co Meath, Ireland
over 1 year ago
Alternatives are recruiting for a permanent role of content writer for our client, a global leader in animal health and nutrition in Meath.
This role will work closely with the global marketing and communications teams to develop engaging and brand consistent content for marketing activity.
- Work with the global communications and marketing teams to maintain consistency in brand style, voice and messaging on blog posts, email newsletters, social media posts, digital ad copy, website content, trade articles, feature articles, marketing and advertising copy, press releases, executive communications, etc.
- Write original copy, as needed, for marketing activity.
- Fine edit drafts from the global communications and marketing teams
- Provide input on editorial strategy
- Five years experience in a similar role
- A bachelor’s degree, with preference for a degree in journalism or communications
- Experience in agriculture/agribusiness is preferred
- A familiarity with AP Style would be an advantage but is not required
- Impeccable written communication skills with a superior attention to detail and precision
- A writing and editing portfolio representative of assignments that were diverse in terms of subject or publishing medium
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to properly prioritize projects and simultaneous deadlines
- Strong diplomacy skills that demonstrate an ability to build rapport across departments and all levels of an organization
- A team-focused attitude
- The ability to adapt and remain flexible in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment
- The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Curiosity and openness that reflect the desire to learn and grow
Shauna Daly | Talent Manager | Alternatives
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities – permanent, contract and consulting – for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.