Dublin , Ireland
€55,000 - €65,000
almost 2 years ago
- Champion and drive world class understanding of consumer attitudes, motivation and trends that can be leveraged for the client
- Set clear goals and KPIs that are aligned with the organisations corporate objectives and establish robust, measurable processes to review performance against these objectives and appropriate international benchmarks.
- Project manage and oversee the delivery of a portfolio of annual and ad hoc consumer research, trade research and or insight projects
- Oversee the analysis and interpretation qualitative and quantitative research data to identify pattern, solutions and insights that can be actioned by teams
- Develop and deliver plans that impact the business and be confident in delivering these plans / findings to the wider internal and external teams
- Identify and build strategic partnerships with third-party organisations across various sectors who can help better understand the market
- A minimum of 5 years’ mid-level to senior experience either within: a consumer – driven organisation; a sectoral development agency; a business advisory organisation; or a research agency background
- Experience in both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Directly involved in business and sectoral research projects that created rich insights that unlocked significant growth opportunities
- Demonstrated strong relationship management of agencies and a range of external partners
- Strong business communication skills (presentation, written and verbal)
- Confident in problem solving and possess an analytic skillset
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.