Dublin City Center, Ireland
about 1 year ago
We have a fantastic opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading professional body businesses where you will work in a brand new role to build the engagement of the business with third level students and newcomers to Ireland. You will work with a supportive, experienced and professional team while working for a fantastic brand.
We are looking for a candidate with exceptional relationship development skills, a strong understanding of social media and an interest in developing engaging social content as well as event management experience.
- you will work closely with the community of 3rd and 4th level students in this sector as well as college advocates such as academics and societies, to best understand their needs and grow the student membership
- you will build a connection between graduating students and companies in our network
- You will take ownership of the event strategy, with a focus on high-quality events to connect the student community and companies in our network
- You will develop high quality digital resources to showcase our work to students
- You will share weekly updates and metrics with the team
- You will work closely with the marketing and communications team to source relevant content to deepen engagement across all social platforms
- You will take ownership of the event strategy with a focus on high-quality events to connect global talent in Ireland to our network
- You will collaborate with internal teams such as learning and development and marketing, to develop resources for this community
- You will connect and deepen our engagement with the community recently arrived in Ireland through relevant social platforms
- You will engage the wider community to raise the profile of the business as the relevant professional body for the sector in Ireland.
- You will be a natural relationship builder
- You are a digital native and are comfortable working with social media platforms and CMS tools.
- You are independent, proactive and feel comfortable executing with little direction
- You are comfortable in event design, execution and management
- You have excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills.
- This role is an 8 month FTC
- This role requires a full clean drives licence and access to your own vehicle
Shauna Daly | Talent Manager | Alternatives
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities – permanent, contract and consulting – for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.