11 months ago
Experienced account manager required for a boutique branding agency in Dublin City Centre
Working with a lovely team, you will be one of four Account Managers reporting to the Deputy Client Services Manager. You will be working with top blue chip clients across FMCG, alcohol and professional services sectors, project managing interesting branding briefs.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Taking client briefs and developing costing and timeline project plans
- Project managing the branding projects from beginning to end
- Ensuring all timelines are met and value is added to the client
- Liaising with internal creative teams on status updates and ensuring the brief is being met
- 3-5 years client facing experience is required
- Excellent relationship management skills
They are a lovely, funky agency working with really great clients on interesting branding projects.
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance