almost 5 years ago
Search & Analytics Executive
Ireland’s largest and fastest growing digital media agency requires a Search & Analytics Executive.This is a great opportunity for the right person to work and learn from some of Ireland’s most experienced digital specialists and gain exposure to the world’s most exciting brands and projects.
What we'll want you to do
- Assist the Search & Analytics Manager with daily tasks related to the optimisation of PPC accounts including launching and restructuring campaigns, expanding keywords lists, trafficking , ad copy creation testing & Billing
- Regular & Ad hoc performance reporting including interpretation of data and making recommendations about improvements.
- Manage daily spend in line with targets and monthly budgets
- Assist the Search & Analytics Manager to create and execute SEO strategies for client sites with the goal of increasing search engine organic traffic and leads
- Assist the Search & Analytics Manager to plan and implement link building campaigns
What you'll need to demonstrate
- You will have a minimum of 1 years SEM experience (Both SEO/PPC)
- An understanding of industry tools to research keywords, manage and optimise PPC campaigns.
- A confident and demonstrable knowledge of search engine ranking factors both on-page and off-page including industry tools, tactics and algorithm history
- Experience of at least one web analytics package
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Project and time-management - an initiative to manage projects and your own time efficiently
What we'll give you in return
- Training and development at one of Ireland’s leading digital marketing agencies
- Unrivalled career progression
- An inspiring & social team to work with
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, written and numerical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to prioritise, sometimes in a pressurized environment
- Experience of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Sound like you?
Sound like you?
Alternatives Digital is a recruitment agency focused on online and digital professionals. We are based in Dublin City Centre and are a division of the Alternatives Marketing Recruitment group. We recruit for online sales and marketing professionals on the client side as well as media, advertising and web agency professionals. We work mainly on permanent jobs, interim contracts and online projects. If you are a fit for this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please give Edward a call on 01 661 8889 or email edward [at] alternativesdigital [dot] ie.