€70,000 - €80,000
10 months ago
Our client, a leader in their space of technology and consumer goods is seeking an experienced commercial insights and category manager. They offer a forward thinking, fast moving and entrepreneurial environment that suits someone who is looking to work hard and progress their career.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Marketing you will be responsible for channel and category insights, category management and sales and trade interface.
- Analyse and interpret brand performance using a variety of data sources to develop and manage actionable insights to deliver growth and become the category partner of choice with our customers.
- Develop best in class trade marketing programmes that drive sales and brand growth.
- Develop shopper centric strategies, working with retailers on role out of full solutions
- Engage senior management through regular insights and reporting to aid short and medium-term commercial goals.
- Identify Market/Consumer/Category trends that travel across markets and build them into the category vision and growth story
- Drive best in class category management plans, strategies and tactics
- Determine competitive pricing and promotional activities
- Lead customer range review process incorporating qualitative and quantitative analysis; present findings to retailers.
- Manage all research and audit from end to end, using the findings to influence strategic development of the marketing programmes.
- Work closely with Finance & Operations on P&Ls for new products and launches.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have approximately 8 years’ experience in a similar position and will ideally have experience within the FMCG or Retail industries. You will be a self-starter with strategic ability and commercial acumen with a full comprehension of channel and category management, sales and marketing principles and the ability to focus tactical execution to get the job done.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kristin Ryan, Senior Talent Manager| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.