Category Activation & Insights Executive
• Deploying best in class local marketing activation plans grounded in consumer, shopper & customer insight to build sustainable growth and profit.
• The localization and optimization of regional Integrated Marketing Campaigns for best in
class execution in market across our brand portfolio.
• An integral part of the role is the proactive utilization of data and insights to generate key local insights and direct strategy.
• Developing and presenting reports for internal & external communication.
• Responsible for maintaining and optimizing space where possible in range reviews with all
customers supporting the brand portfolio.
• Support the commercial team by reviewing promotional effectiveness and ensuring pricing strategy alignment across all accounts.
• Assist with new product launches by creating category focused selling stories, identifying listing opportunities/challenges and creating a 360-marketing launch plan to support.
• Manage and track field sales activity and planned activation instore, developing a field sales strategy.
• Recognize opportunities of growth for the business.
• Creation of POS for local activity.
• Utilise e-commerce platforms to analyse, measure and optimise online sales performance.
• Responsible for updating and maintaining price index files.
• Engaging with multiple stakeholders on a continuous basis.
• Regular field visits and corresponding reporting of findings.
• Ability to influence
• Ability to prioritize
- Business/Marketing Degree.
- 1/2 years’ experience in relevant marketing/ commercial role an advantage but not essential.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular PowerPoint & Excel.
- Understanding of category management.
- Travel Requirements on average 20%.
• Flexible hybrid working model
• 22 days annual leave day off for Xmas Eve
• Pension scheme from commencement of employment
• Opportunity for growth & progression within the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization. If you are passionate about driving insight led decisions and are looking for a new challenge in the FMCG industry we would love to hear from you.