over 2 years ago
Are you an enthusiastic B2B marketing executive eager to join an award winning, leading Utilities Company? Reporting into the B2B marketing manager you will be responsible for implementing marketing plans to achieve agreed targets for business customers.
- Support the implementation of a fully integrated marketing plan for the business sector including TTL marketing communications, sponsorships, PR and Events.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders in business markets, operations, digital and finance to ensure the delivery of optimum service to business customers.
- Continually review and implement a customer communications plans to ensure propositions are relevant, motivating and comprehensible for business segments.
- Review & update the business customer journey to ensure best in class communications.
- Plan and implement media plans to reach targeted business customers across all channels, with particular focus on digital marketing.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of key marketing initiatives and share key learnings to ensure continuous improvement in serving our business customers.
- Actively engage and collaborate with the business markets team, ensuring full integration, understanding and positioning of products, services and communications.
- Manage a calendar of events that builds and maintains productive relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on business marketing performance as required.
- Actively participate in key projects across the commercial team as required.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 2 years marketing experience preferable in a B2B environment.
Alternatives Group The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 669 8105.