about 5 years ago
Business Development Manager
Our client, an Irish technology company that owns, manufactures and distributes a hand-held Bio-sensor which together with Apps helps users measure, understand and, over time, learn to manage stress. Our client is seeking an energetic, strategic thinker who can apply a clear vision and excellent networking and communication skills to an international market.
The successful candidate will work as an integral team member reporting directly to the Head of Business Development, and will be responsible for researching new business opportunities, finding new clients, leveraging the company’s technology and scientific reputation alongside his or her own industry contacts.
The Business Development Manager will also:
- Implement and contribute to the business development and sales plans for the Bio-sensor and related future products, in line with overall business strategy.
- Take primary responsibility for all business development activities in the B2B Channel.
- Identify strategic partner relationships and build relationships with key decision makers.
- Proven ability to develop and implement B2B sales strategies.
- Seek out and target new customers and sales opportunities, initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Oversee development of existing customers following initial sale.
- Demonstrate ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- 3 years plus experience in sales / account management / channel management
- Excellent telephony and communication skills
- Highly organised
- IT/ Tech background preferable
- Experience in use of salesforce or similar CRM system preferable
- Educated to degree level in Business, Sales, or Marketing Studies
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
Knowledge and experience of consumer tech would be beneficial, as would