€70-75k plus pension
Brand Strategist – 12-month contract
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-known Irish organisation on a 12-month FTC as Brand Strategist. Reporting into the Marketing Director, the key remit of this role will be leading, developing and managing the organisation’s brand strategy & planning both domestically and internationally.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Lead the Strategic Planning for the Marketing & Communications Team to deliver best in class marketing effectiveness and build brand equity.
- In close collaboration with the Marketing Director, develop a Global Marketing strategy and annual content plan to build brand equity, brand differentiation and preference among target audiences, nationally and internationally.
- Maintain & manage the Global Brand Strategy nationally and internationally, including the brand architecture across all sectors and markets for all interconnected target audiences; business-to-business, business to consumer and stakeholder.
- Lead the brand guidelines for the organisation’s master brand, sub brands and trust-marks.
- Build and embed an integrated marketing model within the Marketing & Communications Team for a unified approach including a framework, gatekeeping process and practices.
- Lead special strategic Marketing and communications projects in accordance with the needs of the organisation and its stakeholders
- Manage allocated budgets efficiently in accordance with organisational policy and procedure to ensure value for money is delivered and all internal and statutory governance commitments are met by the required deadlines.
Main duties will include:
- To work as a fully integrated part of the Marketing & Communications Team to ensure marketing is delivered as a key performing part of the organisation’s Marketing strategy and objectives.
- Provide leadership and guidance for other team members on brand and communications planning initiatives for the organisation and across various sub brands and sectors in target markets.
- Maintain the brand architecture and brand management system for the organisation its primary brand assets, sector and market positioning.
- Manage brand guidelines implementation within the business including monitoring use, audits & future evolutions.
- In close collaboration with the Insights team develop insightful conclusions from research data to support the development of impactful brand marketing and communications strategies and KPIs for ultimate business performance.
- Maintain a performance dashboard that measures the impact of the integrated marketing activities on B2B and B2C target audiences.
- Work with Insights to devise and develop a methodology to measure the impact of the annual integrated B2B marketing and communications strategies and activities.
- Act as an effective senior gatekeeper for strategic and tactical brand marketing and communications planning and execution across owned, bought and earned integrated marketing.
- Work closely with the Snr. Manager, Digital Platforms & Events, in the building & management of the Marketing Operations digital platform.
- 5+ years of planning experience on creative brand showing clear and consistent contributions to long term strategic brand vision and brand/marketing strategies for commercial growth.
- Experience of developing and implementing a strategic planning and operations process for brands both nationally and internationally, ideally in food industry across earned, owned and bought media
- Experience of strategic planning for brand marketing and communications for Stakeholder, B2B and B2C target audiences
- Experience of evaluation tools for aligning marketing with profitable growth and determining ROI.
- Brand proposition building, development and positioning experience inclusive of brand house modelling, brand architecture and hierarchy, brand evaluations, brand guidelines and systems for consistent and coherent brand marketing communications management.
- Proven thought leadership and strategic thinking on high profile brands for commercial growth.
- Proven strategic planning skills with an ability to analyse data and leverage insights accurately and for brand success.
- Proven ability to work with strategic brand, marketing and communications agencies and as part of a wider team.
- Innate curiosity to want to understand people, business, culture, influence and the world, overall, and most importantly, a burning desire to dig into what makes our audience’s tick with the ability to integrate such thinking into marketing communications that delivers of its business objectives in national and international, established and emerging markets.
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills
Contact Alternatives on email@example.com or 01 661 8889 for a confidential discussion and full details.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.