over 2 years ago
Interim Brand Manager – International
An opportunity has arisen in Glanbia Consumer Foods Ireland (CFI) for an interim Brand Manager – International.
Glanbia opened its new UHT milk facility in Lough Egish County Monaghan in April 2014, and has subsequently launched a number of branded UHT milk offerings - including under the Avonmore brand - in countries such as China, France, and the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Beverages and Innovation, and working with various internal and external stakeholders, this interim position will build on the success to date, and help support the growth of Glanbia’s UHT brands in a variety of international markets.
- Creation of new packaging designs for international markets.
- Development and roll-out of international marketing collateral.
- Support in market ‘below the line’ launch plans.
- Co-ordinate trade-show activity.
- Liaise with Glanbia’s international team to localise brand story.
- Develop social media programmes with international marketing partners.
- Oversee market data collation/ market assessments.
- Co-ordinate new product launches with key internal stakeholders.
- Act as brand custodian – ensuring compliance with brand guidelines.
Skills / Experience
- A creative marketer with 3-5 years marketing experience in an FMCG environment.
- Proven track record in packaging design and development a must.
- Strong brand management skills, with experience in NPD an advantage.
- Some exposure to international brand management is necessary.
- Experience leading a variety of agency relationships is important.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to seize and activate opportunities as they arise.
- Should be able to demonstrate strong project management skills, with good attention to detail