5 months ago
A leading gaming brand is looking for a Brand Manager for a 5 month contract to support the Head of Brand in managing and leveraging the brand strategy across the business. The brand is one of their strongest assets and its success requires significant strategic brand management across multiple stakeholders.
- Strategically leverage the brand across online, app and retail across all customer touchpoints.
- Work with User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) teams to ensure the brand is evident within the customer experience in both tone and aesthetic.
- Represent the brand team within cross functional meetings across the business.
- Work with internal studio to develop onsite creative that is on brand and works within the customer journey and brand look n’ feel. Managing internal stakeholders is key.
- Support in a CRM audit across all CRM touchpoints ensuring the brand is reflected in the right way and at the right time. Tone of voice is key.
- Identify within the product journey where there are brand issues and be the owner of the solution.
- Represent the brand team within cross functional meetings across UKI offices.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, used to working with multiple agencies but also many internal departments, in particular UX/UI and Product teams.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven track record of working to tight deadlines
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, 086-029-3560 or email@example.com