3 months ago
I’m looking for a creative and ambitious Brand Manager for a permanent opportunity in Dublin.
I have a great opportunity for an assistant brand manager or marketing executive within FMCG/ Retail or Hospitality who is ready for the next step in their career. This position is for an Irish FMCG business that has grown considerably over the last few years with a presence in the UK and Europe.
You’ll be joining a small and friendly team, where you’ll be given a broad range of projects to manage yourself and exposure to every area of the business.
This company has a really extensive learning and development programme in place for their employees and people tend to stay with them long term due to this and the culture.
At the moment it’s all remote working but they hope to operate a hybrid model after Covid with 2-3 days a week in their Dublin Offices.
- Work alongside the Trade Marketing Manager in the development and management of the brand plans
- Work within cross functional strategic projects groups, playing an important role in bringing strategic clarity and focus to the business.
- Responsible for ensuring all the enablers are in place for the successful execution of the annual brand plans (including support material for the sales team and distributors)
- Own manage and deliver large B2B & B2C marketing campaigns from concept to completion aligned to the overall business objectives, focusing the team on strong ROI.
- Assist in managing the loyalty program in alignment with growth goals.
- Provide insight & trends for key customers /distributors that will drive their business forward and position the business as a thought leader
- Key stakeholder in the innovation process and responsible for new product launches in market
- Management of Marketing budget including ongoing tracking & reporting of spend.
Technical and soft skills required:
- Degree level qualification in marketing
- 2/3 years marketing experience, (Food /FMCG/Drinks sector experience a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills & highly numerate with the ability to turn data into actionable insights.
- Strong project management experience
- Experience in new product development, packaging and print management desirable
- Team player with experience of working in cross-functional teams
- Hands-on attitude. Ability to manage detail – to deliver ‘execution with excellence’
- Creative problem solver
- Experience with Salesforce /CRM systems desirable
- Excellent Microsoft skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If this sounds like you… Or you would be keen to hear more. Please contact Faye -Fconstance@alternatives.ie for a confidential chat.