65000 - 75,000 plus benefits
8 months ago
Brand and Trade Marketing Manager required for leading wholesale business. This role will report into the Consumer Business Manager and will manage a team of 2 direct report.
The successful candidate is responsible the development, implementation and evaluation of effective marketing strategies, with a particular emphasis on our consumer division’s portfolio of own brand and agency ranges.
Day to day duties include;
- Design and lead the strategic plans for growing a selection of brands
- Align with commercial and sales team to closely understand the commercial performance of brands, highlighting and recommending remedial action as required, and identifying opportunities for further revenue and profit growth.
- Responsible for developing integrated brand programmes covering both trade and consumer marketing , including PR, digital, design, advertising and media
- Providing research and evaluation of effectiveness of campaigns/initiatives versus outlined objectives.
- Working with Advertising & Media agency to developing effective media plans and creative and providing an evaluation of their effectiveness.
- Managing PR agency on key campaigns to ensure maximum impact for brands
- Manage development and delivery of all POS/brand materials, maximising visibility and impact across all retail customer sites and online.
- Responsible for managing digital & social media including the website and Instagram and facebook of all own-brands.
- Managing Brand Ambassador programme to identify right brand partnerships, agency management and briefing to ensure deliver results for brand
- Responsible for content, design and print of brochures/sales collateral such as monthly wholesale catalogues, brand catalogues.
- Responsible for managing video production and photo shoots for various aspects of the business.
- Creation and development of decks, business updates etc. to internal stakeholders and key customers
- Management of Budget
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, Journalism or similar
- Minimum 5 – 7 years experience
- Brand and trade marketing experience
- Digital experience and digitally savvy, understanding impact of new models of communication including digital and strategic social media engagement
- Strength and experience in both B2B and B2C communications
- Excellent written communication skills
For more information on this Brand and Trade Marketing Manager role contact Eimear Walsh email@example.com