over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
B2B Marketing Manager (Financial Services)
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a global financial services firm, leading the marketing function and working with executives across the business on a diverse array of exciting and challenging marketing projects. Your focus will range from spearheading digital and print marketing collateral design to strategising brand and social media campaigns, overseeing global events, and handling media affairs.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating, implementing, and overseeing the marketing activities of the company, facilitating current client engagement, as well as supporting team members in all aspects of business development that impact the firm’s revenue generation. To be successful in this role, you must be pro-active and a self-starter who constantly is developing tactics and strategies to increase the organisations reputation across global markets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the overall implementation and management of all strategic and operational marketing and client relation facing activities.
- Provide market feedback to company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generation of client development ideas.
- Create efficiencies and structure in company marketing and client development processes, through implementation of software tools, regular meetings with team members, and better business practice research.
- Oversee further development and deployment of the organisation’s CRM platforms.
- Take ownership of the development, and maintenance of, sales and marketing collateral, including credentials decks and pitch decks.
- Oversee the organisation’s social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter accounts; works with team members on crafting of industry recognized blogs.
- Create, design and implement email and digital marketing for the business.
- Responsible for website updating and maintenance.
- Develops client background materials, proposals, RFPs, etc.
- Plans and tracks implementation of business plans and the company’s penetration in new markets and verticals.
- Identifies and screens trendsetter ideas by researching market and competitor strategies, industry deal flow, and project development related activities, publications, and announcements.
- Conducts and implements media outreach, engaging journalists through direct pitches and byline development.
- Coordinates, plans and implements industry and client facing programming and events including dinners, business development trips, and industry event receptions.
- Enhances the company’s reputation by researching and submitting entries or nominations/abstracts for industry awards, recognition lists, and thought leadership/speaking opportunities.
To be considered for this position, the following experience in required:
- Corporate B2B marketing experience in a professional services organisation
- Experience with working with multiple teams across regions globally
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of B2B marketing strategy and tactics
- Proficiency in Salesforce & WordPress
- Knowledge of digital marketing software tools including Campaign Monitor and MailChimp
- Social media savvy, primarily knowledgeable on LinkedIn and Twitter growth strategies
- Working to stringent targets, the Marketing Manager will be required to adopt a professional, knowledgeable, and tailored approach to each new business situation.
- Self-starter and proactive professional
- Experience in working with senior management to align client development strategies and solutions.
- Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment and be a team player.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.