9 months ago
Head of Marketing (B2B)
I’m looking for a dynamic and strategic Head of Marketing who has experience within the technology industry for a client who has built an impressive commercial and established business.
They are in the process of moving into an ambitious growth journey and It will be your remit to further drive the business and brand of one of Ireland’s “best kept secrets” of the technology space.
This is a permanent role and will offer someone the opportunity to really make an impact and build a marketing function.
As Head of Marketing, it will be your responsibility to:
- Develop a clear and strategic marketing plan to deliver on business ambitions
- Build customer insights to help drive the company’s customer centricity focus plus feed into the marketing strategy
- Further build the brand, with clear and differentiated brand attributes, leading to aligned messaging across all communications touchpoints
- Develop strong brand & business profile- as trusted thought leader
- Develop lead generation activities plus impactful sales support tools (case studies, elevator pitches etc) that help the sales team win new clients in particular
- Help develop a strong employer brand to attract and retain great talent across the group
- Motivate and lead the marketing team
Who I’m looking for..
You must have proven brand building skills and a track record of commercial delivery within a technology role. You’ll need to be able to work well with senior stakeholders and have good influencing skills and a proven track record in this space.
If this sounds like you, Or you would like to find out more…
Contact Faye Constance l Head of Talent | Alternatives
We help businesses thrive and people develop great careers.