3 months ago
An exciting b2b digital marketing opportunity has become available with a globally recognised professional services organisation. Our client is seeking a digital marketing executive to join their innovative and forward thinking marketing team. Reporting into the marketing manager you will be responsible for the following duties;
- Development and execution of the digital marketing strategy.
- Creation of all online content including video, website and app content.
- Manage campaigns across multiple online channels.
- Managing and developing the website and SEO campaigns with a focus on excellent user experience.
- Create and manage PPC campaigns, such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn and Facebook Ads.
- Monitor and report on engagement KPIs.
- Research and implement new technologies to maintain market leadership within the digital space.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position with a natural passion for all things digital. Working within the B2B space you will have to have a nice balance of both creative and commercial thinking and be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Maguire, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.