€40,000 - €45,000
about 3 years ago
Our client is looking for a superb assistant brand manager to join their growing team in Dublin. The role is on a small team which is responsible for managing and developing an international group brand and marketing activities. Reporting directly to the MD, you will have ownership over projects as well as supporting the whole team on larger tasks. This is a dynamic and fast paced role where the client as seeking a proactive and innovative candidate to assist in the on-going management, growth and development of the group brand on a global level.
- Supporting the brand team in developing and implementing the brand strategy
- Management and registration of intellectual property of the brand such as logo, domain names, images etc. and ensuring all are within brand guidelines.
- Supporting the international marketing team with their plans and strategies
- Management of external agencies locally and on an international level
- Working closely with the brand analyst in preparing and analysing market data
- 2-3 years’ experience in a brand management role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Be data driven with strong research & interpretation skills
- Be driven to be successful and perform well in all aspects of your work
- Be willing to travel (25%) within Europe as required
If you are an outgoing and driven candidate who would like to work with a global brand, please contact Shauna at email@example.com or call 016618889
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance