about 1 year ago
Working across the wider business, you'll contribute to defining their overall analytics vision, and delivering the strategy to achieve that. You'll work closely with a number of highly senior stakeholders within the business to ensure their requirements are understood and being met, along with being responsible for resource/finance planning, tracking and reporting.
This is a great opportunity to work on a strategic level within a totally data-driven, technology-focused company, where you will be able to see your work make a difference.
- Significant, demonstrable experience with Programme Management - this position is not suitable for taking a step up from Project Management.
- Framework qualifications such as PMP/Prince/Agile would be desirable
- Experience managing budget and resources
- Understanding of the challenges of working within a large and complex organisation
- Experience within Fraud Detection /Compliance /Security or a large technology company would be desirable.