about 1 month ago
Agency – Account Manager
A leading Dublin agency is seeking an Account Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity for you if you have a strong creative agency background and are a strategic thinker with a proven track record for leading projects and executions within print, digital and social channels.
You will need to be ultra-organised and able to deliver on multiple quick turnaround briefs across a large range of projects. If you are a skilled and natural storyteller that is comfortable pitching new ideas and has the ability to conceive creative ideas with brand objectives and target consumers in mind, this might be the role for you!
This a full-time permanent role.
- Serve as a key Account Manager for both our established clients and new business development.
- Work across several clients on brand, digital and marketing projects, working closely with a fantastic team of passionate professionals.
- Develop, implement, and manage a variety of client projects and campaigns, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Deliver clear client briefings, working closely with the Creative teams to meet and exceed client objectives and requirements.
- Create client proposals and budgetary control for your designated clients.
- Develop and oversee process to streamline flow of information between internal project team and clients
- Liaise directly with clients on a daily basis to support their needs.
- Project administration and lead internal post-project reviews, analysis, and close-out.
- Develop and build strong client and business relationships.
- Marketing degree or similar qualification.
- 3-4 years' agency experience in Account Management or Project Management role.
- Experience working on multiple projects, managing priorities, with a high level of organisation and project management skills.
- The ideal candidate can create a brief with insights, with the ability to work well with creative teams and provide clear direction.
- Experience in managing placemaking and place branding projects are a bonus.
- A drive to succeed with a strategic outlook and commercial awareness.
- Ability to manage projects within strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A track record of overachieving against defined metrics (quarterly targets and reviews).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational, time management, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm and energy, with high levels of initiative and drive, and a great positive can-do attitude.
- Expertise in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.