Dublin North, Ireland
almost 3 years ago
Advertising Operations Executive required for leading FMCG team, liaising with agencies and managing content requirements.
This is a broad and busy role, certainly one in which will develop and grow your skills in campaign and project management. You will report into the Advertising and Content Director, project managing the execution of ads across all channels for particular brands.
As Advertising Operations Executive you will:
- Take briefs from the Brand team, communicate the objectives and assets required to agencies and project manage delivery of assets and ads on time and within budget
- Organise weekly status update meetings between agencies and all internal stakeholders
- Manage budget tracking
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in account management or brand management roles
- Have excellent communications skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Naturally be organised and excellent at project management, keeping all parties on track
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.