9 months ago
- You will develop and maintain client relationships and understand the client’s market requirements
- You will manage and maintain strong relationships with all third party suppliers and retail channels
- You will be digitally savvy with a strong interest in new technology – you will have website management and social media experience
- You will have strong project management skills, planning and managing the execution of campaigns.
- You will identify new business opportunities as well as prepare and present exciting pitch ideas to new and existing clients
- You will manage the budget for campaigns, as well as preparing post campaign reports on success and spend.
- We are looking for a candidate with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar marketing role.
- You will have a degree in marketing or a related field.
- You will have excellent client management skills and always aim to delight.
- You love experiential, shopper marketing and project management!
- You will have a strong knowledge of BTL marketing
For a confidential discussion, please contact Shauna Daly, Talent Manager - Marketing | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.