Bernie Keogh, Managing Director, Alternatives Leadership, Marketing, News & Views...
There are 8 key levers of sustainable and profitable topline growth. Multi-disciplinary, ever evolving marketing functions are at the heart of this, as are other customer and market focused functions.
1. A start point of deep data, research & customer insight
2. Strategies & innovation that put the customer at the heart of the business
3. Powerful brands, products and services that meet segments needs
4. Powerful communications that connect and engage stakeholders
5. Excellent customer experience
6. Commercial strategies, driving both penetration and loyalty
7. Keeping abreast and transforming in a technology & data driven, digital age
8. Culture and investment focused on effectiveness, that delivers
Our internal team is structured around the following topline growth disciplines:
· Strategy & Innovation
· Brand, Comms, Sponsorship, Marketing management
· Digital, Content, Marketing technology and E-commerce
· Data Analytics, Research, Insights, CRM, CVM, Segmentation, Base Management
· Product Management, Segments, Propositions Development, CX
· Commercial, B2B Marketing
This focus drives deep expertise and understanding of the skills set, competencies, type & level of talent available across these talent verticals – from emerging talent to confirmed leaders in Ireland and internationally.
And of course, we continue to provide flexible solutions to meet our clients ever changing needs - from in-house marketing effectiveness consultancy and training, interim managers & directors, contractors and consultants via the Alternatives Flexible Panel, leadership talent through Alternatives Elect our executive search arm, as well as bespoke agile recruitment services for permanent positions.
Irrespective of our service solution, our goal, as it has always been, is to empower marketers to build long lasting, sustainable, successful and fulfilling careers.