This is a fantastic entry to junior level role for a Web Developer to join a strong performing marketing agency. Joining a team of approx. 15 you will be responsible for:
Developing websites in WordPress for clients
- Integrating plugins and other tools into sites to optimise site experience and navigation
- Conducting quality assurance and usability tests on the sites
- Converting comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Minimum. 2 years’ experience in WordPress web development
- Excellent eye for detail
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome Developer Tools, etc.
It would be advantageous (not essential) to have experience in the following:
- CSS pre-processors such as SASS.
- Task runners such as Gulp/Grunt.
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Code versioning tools such as GIT
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.