about 1 year ago
Our client, Ireland’s leading Financial Services provider is looking for a UX Specialist to join their Digital Team on a 9 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the E-Business Development Manager, the role will involve working as part of the ebusiness team building web and mobile solutions to deliver their Customer strategy.
- Designing & delivering solutions for customer facing digital assets - web, mobile applications, digital campaigns
- Collaborating with stake-holders on user experience, screen design and customer journeys
- Researching interaction design & technology trends
- Developing appropriate web content to support digital marketing campaigns (Display advertising, Google Advertising)
- Contributing to their other digital marketing efforts (email campaigns, SEO etc)
Skills & Experience
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have Digital Media, IT or related primary degree
- Has at least 2 years in User Experience (UX) techniques for websites, including performing customer research, usability, design, prototyping
- Focuses on working to create best possible customer experience.
- Monitors solutions to ensure that benefits are realised and makes changes where necessary
- Is innovative and can work to deadlines in a disciplined manner.
- Is committed to deliver high quality and standards
- Be capable of quickly developing an understanding of their business and the IT systems in place to support the business needs
- Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing
- Have the ability to multitask effectively, work well under pressure and meet tight and changing deadlines
- Have the ability to understand and manage the sensitivities of different stakeholders at different levels and to present a viable solution and obtain buy-in
- Have an organised and systematic approach to their job
- Have a strong Customer orientation
- Have the ability to work on both their own initiative and as a part of a team
- Commercial/Technical Expertise
- Innovation and Change
- Drive for Results
- Planning and Organising
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Communicating and Influencing
For further information please contact Joan Fahey on 01 661 8889 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions: Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.