almost 7 years ago
This role presents an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join one of Ireland’s best known brands.
Reporting directly to the Head of Online, the online business analyst will be the primary representative in managing and driving online strategic and tactical marketing projects and change requests. You will work closely with development and test teams to ensure that requirements are clearly documented & understood, and that technical solutions are delivered to meet requirements.
Your background is likely to include Ecommerce, Digital or web experience in any variety of industries or large, blue chip organisations within Retail, Public Sector, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Mobile Advertising, Software or IT Services, Media and/or Banking.
Desired Skills and Experience
Applicant requirements -
- 2 + years’ experience as a Web Business Analyst
- Previous experience in the online space in ecommerce, Web, Digital or online projects is essential.
- Must have a clear technical understanding of how the complex code works.
- The ability to manage and produce clear and qualified requirements from undefined and unstructured information
- Proven ability to review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommend solutions, As-Is & To-Be
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and workshop facilitation skills
- A good communicator, comfortable with interacting with people from all levels and various parts of the business.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a changing and challenging environment and a record of producing high quality deliverables against an aggressive schedule.
- Highly motivated, results orientation and ability to work on own initiative
- Degree educated: Business & Marketing, Management Information Systems, eCommerce, Computer Science