O'Connell St., Ireland
Technical Project Manager/Mentor and advisor - consultancy project
over 3 years ago
My client is seeking a flexible experienced technical project manager to assist the project delivery team working flexible hours both onsite in Dublin 1 and remotely for a project spanning 3-4 months, the objective of this project is the redesign of a large eCommerce site and the role is the direct liaison to between the project and development team in a technical QA capacity.
This role will suit a consultant or day rate contractor that has worked across similar projects seeking a flexible working environment.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Work to a project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Successfully manage the internal relationships with project and development team and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Alternatives the art of talent solutions, passionate about people, passionate about performance.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Aisling Cunningham on +353 (1) 661 8889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org