7 months ago
I am currently looking for an experienced Strategy Director
I have an exciting and interesting position for someone who would like to work on the highest level of strategy work with some of the world largest brands and businesses.
This position would suit someone who is a strategic, creative and commercial thinker-who wants to work on a range of different business and brands across the globe.
This is an Irish business with a big global footprint, who have already come a long way in creating a well-respected name in the market. They need a Director to join them now to help them continue on that journey; bringing new expertise and creative flair to a very talented and dedicated team.
You’ll be working with great people, doing great work with a high level of autonomy and the opportunity to make a positive impact- both for the agency and the clients that they serve.
What will you be doing……
This role is a key senior appointment within an organisation that is growing at scale, Knowledge, curiosity, razor sharp acumen and passion to solve complex brand challenges are a must.
- Build trust, leadership and insight with clients and partners to solve complex business challenges through brand strategy
- Lead client input and market discovery activities, including stakeholder interviews, research, customer, and branding experience audits
- Lead the collation, organisation and analysis of all project-related qualitative and quantitative intelligence.
- Develop fresh insights in brand strategy and brand activation across both consumer and B2B, with a desire to share and promote on behalf of the agency
- Think creatively to develop unique, authentic, and powerful stories, attributes, and metaphors for how a brand can be expressed to internal and external audiences.
- Construct and deliver C-suite presentations and reports that inform, persuade and demonstrate considered thinking and recommendations.
- Be an authoritative and pro-active member of team in helping to win new business and be seen by new clients as the knowledge of brand strategy in the agency.
- Play an integral role contributing to agency growth, building our reputation in delivering effective, compelling, and impactful brand strategies.
What you will need to show to be considered…
- Proven brand strategy and communication development experience (positioning, MVVP, propositions, communication platforms) for leading brands across a range of sectors globally.
- Proven experience aligning and managing senior stakeholders to gain consensus and buy in
- Strong team player that can engage, collaborate, and build strategic client and partner relationships
- Strong presentation, delivery and negotiation skills
- Excellent new business development record, adept at creating winning proposals
- Ability to manage multiple large and complex projects
In terms of culture fit the right person will be passionate, curious, positive and truly want to make a difference. This is all about creating positive impact and wanting to do great work with great people.
If this sounds like you.. Or you would like to have a discussion about the role in more detail, please email Faye to organise a call. Fconstance@alternatives.ie