3 months ago
Senior Innovation Manager required for FMCG company based in Louth, on an interim or permanent basis. Flexible work options on offer.
A lovely FMCG company is looking for a senior level Innovation Manager, reporting to a Director, and with responsibility for a team of 6. This is a really meaty role, encompassing:
- Overarching brand strategy and planning
- Innovation management, researching and proposing new product ideas to be tested through the stage gate process
- Research and insights: overseeing a team of two who manage category insights. Distilling that data and using it to inform strategic plans
- Category management
In return; you’ll be joining a business that is growing in interesting areas with commitment to reinvestment and development. They have a collaborative, open and trusting culture and are keen to fit the right fit for this role. They offer flexible ways of working through working from home and flexible hours. It is a progressive company and a lovely place to work with excellent projects to work on.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Senior level innovation management experience, working through the stage gate process
- People management experience
- Collaborative approach, leading a team through empowerment and guidance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.