about 5 years ago
Last year there was a very comprehensive and thorough review of the Strategy reviewing all of the key research & information and getting to compelling and well developed insights that are being leveraged by the business. This Strategy is comprehensive and still felt to be correct for SME but will need more refreshing for Residential as many of the segmented propositions have been delivered in 2014.
It is now time in the Business Planning cycle for Electric Ireland for Strategy Development. It is believed that there is a sound Strategy in place from all of the work last year so the task this year is less onerous and more one of a Review and Refresh.
PROJECT KEY DELIVERABLES:
- Review previous Strategy work completed & Design Workshops & pre-work required for each group
- Facilitate 2 Strategy Review Work-streams - 2 workshops each with both SME team the Residential team
- Update Strategy & capture Outputs from the 4 workshops
KEY FACTORS TO CONSIDER:
- This year there is a need to review progress against this Strategy reviewing the new information and performance against the plan.
- Also there is a need to ensure that the Sponsorships and Communications functions and plans are more integrated – whilst they were both involved last year it was felt that perhaps this could be more integrated.
RESOURCING & FEES:
1 Experienced Senior Strategic Consultant
Senior Consultants time proposal time to be broken down as follows:
5 days work on the Strategy Review:
0.5 day to meet and get fully briefed on all materials 0.5
1 day preparation 1.5
2 x 0.5 day for the SME workshops meeting 1
2 x 0.5 days for the Residential workshops 1
Write up following meetings 1
Total: 5 days