almost 7 years ago
A global drinks organisation are seeking a Strategic Planning Manager for a permanent position. Reporting into the Planning and Innovation Director this is a new position within the organisation that has come about as a result of an internal re-structure.
You will need to have a proven success in the delivery of Consumer Brand insights, preferably for a global brand, with excellent understanding of research and analytic techniques. This role focuses on a strong brand portfolio as well as innovative brands with a focus on delivering insights for market growth and market entry on a global scale.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
· Deliver expert level strategic consumer-brand thinking and input for the overall development of brands positioning work and portfolio level strategic decisions
· Work with Global Brand Directors on management of bringing insights to life
· Analysis of the outputs and findings of brand health tracker and other research input and deliver implication-to-action recommendations.
· Ensure the consumer is placed at the centre of all conversations in a way that demands inclusion through positive, insightful, inspiring and action-orientated representation.
· Ensure all projects are delivered efficiently and effectively through - strong process and budget management; working closely and effectively with Research manager(s), Global Brand teams, markets & agency partners.
You must have a proven track record in the delivery of Strategic Planning at a senior level for at least 8 years. You must be comfortable with challenger brands and those that have a strong emotional connection to consumers. Experience with premium drinks brands is a bonus with Global brand experience being a key requirement. You must also be very comfortable working with key stakeholders and creative agencies. Salary is €75k with an attractive package. Based in Dublin this role will also require 20%-30% travel.
For further information please contact Sorcha at 01 661 8889
Alternatives is Ireland’s No1 marketing talent house. We specialise in permanent and interim marketing Recruitment, Marketing Consultancy and Marketing Training. We place marketers from executive to director level, and across all sectors. We work with most of Ireland’s medium-large companies and have the best and latest marketing roles.