Dublin City, Ireland
20 days ago
Social Media Manager required at mid to senior level for a well-known financial institution based in Dublin City.
Sitting on the Brand Communications team, this Social Media Manager position is a new role in the business and so you will be afforded the ability to shape the social media strategy and develop it out. You will have one direct report and will be responsible for:
- Setting the social media strategy
- Working with many stakeholders internally to manage social media activity from a central hub, working together on social media campaign strategies and activation. Ultimate responsibility for this channel will fall to you and your team
- Liaising with digital agencies on activation
In return; you’ll be joining a business at a very exciting point in their company history. They are on a positive and ground-breaking growth trajectory with the ability to shape and mould new strategies across the business.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Senior level social media strategy development experience, agency or client side
- People management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.