Dublin , Ireland
€35,000 - €40,000
over 1 year ago
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage social media platforms – FB, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube
- Create engaging and creative content for audiences and stakeholders, through original content
- Measure campaigns and engagements by defining the metrics to ensure that KPIs are achieved efficiently and effectively across the brands website and social media platforms
- Develop and run ad campaigns for different target audiences across appropriate social media platforms and manage budget for this
- Develop, set up and manage campaigns in Google Analytics to promote the event and website and manage budget for this
- Track and optimise campaigns based on the performance & data insights.
- Present on a weekly basis to team the progress of social and media and online activity
- Mange and edit website accordingly
- Ability to shoot and edit videos for social media
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working and managing social for a brand or company
- An enthusiastic, creative and committed individual with a passion for social media management and ready to hit the ground running immediately
- Confident communicator with strong stakeholder management
- Strong work ethic, proactive and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work competently as part of a team and independently
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.